· * The www.souqplace.com is not responsible for the privacy policies of websites to which it links. If you provide any information to such third parties different rules regarding the collection and use of your personal information may apply. You should contact these entities directly if you have any questions about their use of the information that they collect.
What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our website?
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, mailing address, phone number or other details to help you with your experience. Same way we collect information when you register as a seller on our website, but we additional require a valid Trade license copy in some cases.
· All credit/debit cards details and personally identifiable information will NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented or leased to any third parties.
· The Website Policies and Terms & Conditions may be changed or updated occasionally to meet the requirements and standards. Therefore, the Customers are encouraged to frequently visit these sections in order to be updated about the changes on the website. Modifications will be effective on the day they are posted.
When do we collect information?
· When you register on our site.
· Place an order.
· Subscribe to a newsletter.
· Open a shop.
· Fill out a form.
· Open a Support Ticket.
· Enter information on our site.
· Login using any available Social Media option.
· Provide us with feedback on our products or services.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
· To personalize your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
· To improve our website in order to better serve you.
· To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
· To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
· To quickly process your transactions.
· To ask for ratings and reviews of services or products
· To follow up with them after correspondence (live chat, email or phone inquiries)
· To do needful interactions with you regarding payments and delivery of items.
How do we protect your information?
· We only provide articles and information.
· We use regular Malware Scanning.
· Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems and are required to keep the information confidential.
· In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
· We have implemented a variety of security measures when a user places an order enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information.
· All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers. No card details are saved at our end.
Do we use 'cookies'?
· Help remember and process the items in the shopping cart.
· Understand and save user's preferences for future visits.
· Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future.
· We may also use trusted third-party services that track this information on our behalf.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Since browser is a little different, look at your browser's Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies. If you turn cookies off, some features will be disabled. It won't affect the user's experience that make your site experience more efficient and may not function properly. However, you will still be able to place orders.
UAE, Dubai, Barsha Heights, Tecom, i-Rise Tower, 17th floor, Office 17 C-5
+971 4 557 9200
Last Edited on 02-02-2020