The Return period is 7 days and will start from the day you have received your order. You can return an item in following conditions:
· If item is different from the one which you have ordered, before opening any seal or packaging.
· If item is opened and found defective, that is 'dead-on-arrival'.
· If the packaging is damaged when delivered to you.
· If seller is failed to deliver items in the due period of delivery.
Returns are accepted in/within following conditions:
· Returns are accepted only if the item is still in its sealed and original packaging.
· Returns are accepted but if opened, a restocking fee may be applied, as determined by the shop owner.
· Returns outside the return period will be subject for approval by the shop owner, regardless if the item is still sealed or not.
· The shop owner reserves the right to charge a 'restocking fee' as they see fit.
· The Shop owners may inspect returns or test 'dead¬on¬arrival' or 'out¬of¬box failures' returns to justify the requirement for either a full refund, partial refund or replacement.
· All FOC (free of charge) or bonus items that came with the product should also be returned in the same condition as it was received.
· All items offered in a bundle should be returned together with the main product.
· If defective product is not covered under the manufacturer's warranty.
· If item is not a consumable item which has been used or installed.
· If serial number is not tampered and missing.
· If item is not a cloth material or anything which is wearable and stretched or unfit after use.
Refunds or Replacements
Shop owners will specify if they can offer a refund only, a replacement only or if they can either replace or refund an item. This is also shown on your dashboard and if you had placed the order as guest user you will be notified via the email regarding the status. Depending on the reason for the return, refunds could be either partial or in full. We will refund the price of the item(s) returned to the same card. Please note, it may take up to 7 – 14 working days for the amount to reflect in your bank statement once the payment has been processed.
Buyer - Shop Owner Guarantee
There will be some times that a buyer and a shop owner will not come to an agreement. As such, we have the souqplace.com Buyer - Shop owner Guarantee as a go between. This will allow both parties to go through the process smoothly. Full refund, including any delivery cost that may have been incurred, will be provided if any or all of the following conditions below are met:
· You are sure to have submitted the Return Request through your souqplace.com Board and have waited for 24-48 working hours for a response from the shop owner before filing a claim with souqplace.com.
· The product is damaged straight out of the box, defective, misrepresented or not as described by the shop owner on the product page / storefront.
· The shop owner failed to deliver the item by within 3 days past the maximum estimated delivery date.
· The shop owner has agreed to have the item collected within the specific time frame provided and have failed to do so or refused to proceed with the collection.
· Refunds will be done only through the Original Mode of Payment
What is not covered by the Guarantee?
· You have not informed the shop owner of your intention to return the product before sending the parcel back or rejecting the delivery from the courier.
· You have not sent the Return Request from your souqplace.com dashboard.
· Credit card payments where the card issuer has already initiated a chargeback prior to the return or claim.
Customer can cancel their order within 24 hours; refunds will be made back to the payment solution used initially by the customer. Please allow for up to 7-14 days for the refund transfer to be completed.